Monday, September 19, 2011

R2 VLCD Day 1

My starting post loading weight 73.7kg

Took the first HcG pellets at about 5:15am, after having difficulty sleeping with Harith tossing and turning.

Drank some water in the morning and now having a large no sugar Amex while attending a meeting.

I am updating my blog from blogsy, an iPad app that allows you to update your blog and upload photos so easily.

I thought I'd just describe my mental state starting R2.

Jai was right, after surviving R1, I don't feel deprived as I was, at least during the first week of R1. I don't have cravings for Nescafe Tarik or sugar, be it in the form of cookies or rice. R2 just felt natural. I hope this is a good sign of R2. And my sustainability to get to my target weight.

73.7kg to 63.7kg, brings the target weight loss to be a whopping 10kg!!!

All the best to myself!

No comments: