Monday, August 29, 2011

Focus Focus!

How can I focus when temptation is everywhere?

My weight has been fluctuating between 70.5kg to 71.9kg, early morning weight being 70.9kg.

That is an achievement, or so I'd like to think since I was at 71.5kg for the longest time.

Foodwise, I still refrain from rice and any kind of noodles.

I feel guilty having curry puffs, so I don't.

My main carbo take I guess would be my maid's cekodok sayur and the occasional murtabak.

I usually have plain water for Iftar. Actually, I don't think I eat much, just indulging my sweet tooth with my own made chocolate chip cookies.

My observation during this phase is :

If I eat late at night say 9pm onwards, for sure I will put on 500gms the next morning.

My knees are a bit wobbly with this weight loss. Is there calcium loss as well??

I don't feel fit, which makes the need to exercise a must.

At 71kg, I just need another 6kg to go. But oh! I need to load first in R2!!!

1 comment:

MG said...

R2 loading on Sep 24 & 25... Join me?