Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nothing Much to Update

My morning weight has been fluctuating between 71.5kg to 71.7kg, depending on how much I eat, I guess, for buka puasa. Not disciplined as my friends are, and not exploring recipes that is health conscious. I have been so busy and today, almost lost my temper with one of my staff. Sometimes I wish I am a Madam Tai Tai, thinking of the next Tod's D Bag Bauletto I want to add to my collection instead of cracking my head on the risk insights that needed to accompany the company's performance reporting. I am getting all sorts of demands from every business and with two staff on maternity leave, I don't have enough hands to address everything.

I told MrM that some of the wives of pilots in RK seem to have it all. Big houses, fancy cars, time to make themselves beautiful, time with kids, while I have to slog this routine at work and make sacrifices. Not that I am ungrateful for the lot in my life but at times like this, the thought of having a Tai Tai life have crossed my mind more often than not.

And at times like this too I noticed that my diet goes awry. I thought of starting the diet again in the last week of September and this time, I want to get to 65kg minimum. Anything below that would be a bonus. That will bring me to my weight at 17 years old, starving in good ol' Texas surviving on soft batch cookies.

3 comments:

MG said...

U cud snack on grisini Dila... It's ok. Ur doing great, on all fronts

Jaisya said...

You'll get there Dil, take it easy....stress is bad for weight loss n leads to emotional eating.. Will pray n be the support for you...great job R1.. :)

Hope Addict said...

hear! hear!