Friday, August 12, 2011

Maintenance Day 21

Woke upmat 5:20am this morning and didn't have time to even weigh myself. Had only an apple, coffee with low fat milk and water, water, water.

My best gauge of my weight today will be this evening before buka.

Last day of maintenance and I feel nervous. I think I will continue the no starch, no sugar diet and maintain greens and proteins. So far that has worked for me in maintaining, if not slightly losing weight.

MrM on the other hand is looking forward to his teh tarik. Me? Maybe just a bit but after being on this program, there is not a lot that I want to eat anymore.

Will update later on my weight.

4 comments:

MG said...

U r rite about not wanting to eat much…

Hope Addict said...

raya comes early dila!

Jaisya said...

Dil, my hubby now totally on home made teh Tarik with fresh milk and Stevia drop. The empty calorie of sweeten condensed milk is such a waste laa...might as well makan yang best2... Hehe. Anyway everything in moderation should be the best..

BalancingAct said...

Don't think I will revert to sugar.....but I just love kuih Melayu ni......