Monday, August 22, 2011

Stabilization - Not In the Mood

What's new about my weight? I seem to be maintaining at 71.5kg, lowest was 71.1kg and on a day when I had a late night 10pm it was chicken soup, I shot up to 72.4kg.

Well no more late night eating out then. Buka puasa is typically chicken or fish, salad and some form of kuih, my favorites are usually kuih lompang (or more commonly known as kuih kasui), kuih kelepung (or more commonly known as buah Melaka) and an occasional curry puff or popiah goreng. I believe the ACV has helped me tremendously in maintaining my new weight coupled with the fact that my sahur is usually an apple or just water and coffee with milk.

And yes, people, I have indulged in the much craved Nescafe Tarik. Now that I have had it, I don't want it anymore.

Last Saturday, MrM's brothers and families converged at our house for buka puasa. What a feast. I had two pieces of ayam percik, one cup of very sweet cendol Kuala Pilah, one ekor ikan senangin, one curry puff and a palmful of mee goreng. I had expected my weight to shoot up to 73kg for sure but turns out next morning I was 71.9kg before toilet business. Funny this diet.

MrM has been hovering between 81 to 82.5kg depending on what he ate. He has been rather liberal with his food intake compared to me. And he refuses to take ACV because he says the smell makes him want to puke. But I guess he has a faster metabolic rate compared to mine. After 4 kids, my challenge is to lose the pouch that came with the caesarean. He does not have a pouch and his stomach is as smooth and flat as Harith's cheeks. Ok ok I exaggerate but you get the drift.

I think fasting helps the weight maintenance. Another challenge will be after fasting month and normal eating resumes. By normal I mean the three meals a day normal. Not normal eating like I used to.

Work front I have been busy as usual. Tough when I have to work and not be a Tai Tai....I am so not in the mood now with work. But then that is a different entry. I have to drive myself more than driving my team towards results.

2 comments:

Hope Addict said...

i have this fear of suddenly ballooning up dil!

MG said...

2 more days to stabilization... aaarrrgghhhh!! Scared..