Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 8 Not Too Bad At All

Today proves my point that dieting while at work is easier to stick to. I had meetings from 9am right to about 1:15pm and apart from the sugarless coffee I had, I actually didn't feel that hungry. Oh Yes Pyl, San Fran's Amex (Americano) is definitely better without sugar than Nescafe. I only managed to have my apple at 1:40pm after taking the HcG pellets at about 1:15pm. Another coffee for lunch. I think my consolation with this diet is the fact that I could take any amount of coffee, tea and water as long as it is without sugar.

I tried two drops of stevia into my regular Amex and I can't say that it made any difference to the coffee taste. Pregnant Afifah was eating nasi kerabu with Keropok, fried chicken, salted egg, and ayam percik gravy and boy! Talk about temptation while I munched away a boring apple!!

Only after returning from lunch I had my own breast chicken soup asparagus packed from home. Even that I didn't finish the entire cup of asparagus.

Doing good Adila. Siapa nak puji diri sendiri kan kalau tak tuan punya badan.

No comments: