Monday, July 25, 2011

Maintenance Day 3

With such reluctance, I woke up this morning to get ready to go to work. Checked my calendar and happy to note that I did not have anything heavy on a Monday compared to the rest of the week.

I didn't prepare anything for breakfast thinking that I could find something in KLCC. But what was there for breakfast that is not carbo laden? So I ordered a skinny latte and this is my first taste of milk in three weeks! No sugar, of course, but milk never tasted so good!

Therefore much as I should have breakfast in maintenance I did not. I had a lunch appointment with an ex-colleague who now works for ValueCap at CoffeeExpress at Kino. Again nothing that I could eat that is not carbo laden. And I don't eat salads, period. Except the ones at home.

Therefore No Lunch!

Had a meeting at 3pm and surprisingly I didn't feel hungry at all with only two skinny lattes filling my stomach.

Fearful that this would result in an undesirable weight gain, I went and got me Nando's chicken at 4pm and my lunch was then at 4:45pm. That was a good protein fix, I tell ya.

Reached home circa 8:30pm, had my ACV, an apple, two pieces of rendang chicken, another apple and water, water, water.(I had 2 liters in the office).

I will have my rooibos tea and another round of ACV.

Let's see how I fare tomorrow.

No comments: