Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Energy Level on HcG diet

When I first started VLCD on Day 3, I had a terrible headache that lasted for a few days.  The last weekend was worse since most of our family activities centered around eating out somewhere.  This week beginning Day 8 I felt different.  I had more energy at work and hardly felt sleepy at all!  This is despite waking up twice nightly to give Harith his milk.  I feel more in control of my workload, had more focus, and have been very productive in meetings.

I guess that the body is adjusting now to HcG and the change in my diet.  My office colleagues commented that my face looked longer and that my baju kurung now hangs like a gunny sack on me.  Of course!  Most of my kurung were made during my 80kg plus days!

I have a couple of Swiss Voile material that I had bought in 2007 in Sudan, of all places.  Swiss voile is cheap in Sudan.  I thought of getting my tailor to make kurung moden for me for this Raya.  But then again, I think I should wait and see the end results of this phase of HcG dieting and whether my mind is tuned to a healthier eating habit or just going back to the good old days of sugar, fat and starch.  Then I will get the kurung made.  So for this Raya, I am just going to use the modern kurung that I made for nephew's wedding.  Even those will be big for me even at this weight.  HcG is proving to be costly beyond the inital investment in the pellets, hoho!

PS : MrM has a badminton game tonight.  He cheated big time with ayam goreng masak merah and raisins to give him the energy to play the game.  Let's see tomorrow morning how he fares.

2 comments:

MG said...

Arlin promised me her fat xlothes when
I get smaller...

Jaisya said...

InsyaAllah all of us can make new kebaya when all our phases are over.. :)