Sunday, July 10, 2011

HcG and me

Ever since I started taking these HcG pellets, my body temperature seems to be a bit higher than usual, evidenced by the sweaty around the neck feeling even in an air-conditioned office!  I wonder if HcG does that to you or is this just plainly due to the HcG working its effects on my body fat?

As for energy level, except for the first few days of splitting headache, I feel fine now and even energetic enough to do a bit of exercise today and hollering the kids to do their revisions! MrM said that with the HcG he sleeps well, better than normal.  I find that I am sleepy most of the time ha ha!  Saturday was the toughest since I did not have coffee in the morning and my headache lasted all day!

At office, my consolation is San Franscisco Americano, which tastes a whole lot better without sugar than the Nescafe I have at home.  Of course, there are a lot of work distractions to focus on rather than thinking about food!

The great thing about being on this diet protocol I have observed that without starch and sugar, the first body part that is noticeably smaller are my hips!  Just shows that an apple like me puts on weight first and foremost at the hips!  I think the toughest fat to lose would be around my stomach given the years of fat accumulation.

My kids tell me that being on this diet makes us boring parents.   Yeah, no more Saturday dining out, and morning breakfast at Pit Stop or Rojak Kassim.  Although we spent more getting the white fish and beef meat, but overall we save money due to less eating out.

I hope to be able to lose 10kg from where I am now.  Seeing results is really encouraging and I think this diet protocol works because dieters see results immediately.

No comments: