Thursday, July 28, 2011

Maintenance Day 5

MrM was 82.3kg yesterday morning and I was 73kg.

It was a full meeting day on Tuesday began with a subsidiary Board Risk subcommittee meeting at 9:30am and lasted till 1:30pm!! They served popia goreng and seri muka during the meeting and resisted both. Lunch was pizza and I don't take pizza anyways. A colleague called and invited to lunch and we went to Dome. Lunch was grilled chicken. Not bad but very oily as you would expect eating outside even though in the name of "grilled".

Meetings and meetings later, my team and I decided to have a meeting at Aseana at around 5:30pm. Huh had the dreaded fat laden sup tulang. Minus the bread. Having not eaten fat for so long, that was heavy!

Weds was the same. Proteins all the way and apples. This morning I put on 300gms. I feel my period is coming soon since that bloating feeling is there and the desire to eat and eat and eat!!

No comments: