Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weight Loss Tracker Day 17 Transition - Trying the Apple Day

MrM maintaining at 83kg
Me 73.3 kg loss of 300gms

I tried the apple day today. Brought 4 Washington red apples and ate two in the office, breakfast and lunch, then another one on the way back around 7:30pm. And the final one at about 9pm.

Note that I only had 4 apples, not 6. I really don't know whether the effects of HcG is making me less hungry because I wasn't hungry at all! What am I saying?

Of course I drank quite a lot of water and had two regular cups of SanFran's Amex.

I should have tried this apple day earlier. But then again, I may not have survived it the previous weeks.

Two more days to maintenance phase. Saturday we are planning on barbecue buffet dinner with the kids at Pullman Putrajaya. A celebration of sorts. I hope we are rationale that night in making food choices.

No comments: