Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weight Loss Tracker Day 16

MrM 82.8kg How the hell did he lose 1.5kg?
Me still at 73.6kg

I don't know what to say.  I am moving on to the transition phase now for 3 days before moving to maintenance.  I will start again after Raya.  For now I will continue to blog about my food choices in Maintenance phase and the sustainability of making healthy choices for myself and MrM.  I hope I will be able to lose another 2kg in fasting month.   Which means I need to lose another 6kg in the next round of VLCD.

Oh and I have resolved that this year I shall bake my own chocolate chip cookies.  Try that when you need to abstain from sugar.

2 comments:

Jaisya said...

Great Dil, you are closer to your target. :) Let me know if u need Coffee n Milk mixture with Stevia for your maintenance. Good to have higher protein to maintain weight n muscle during this stage.

MG said...

Please continue blogging