Monday, July 11, 2011

Weight Loss Tracker - Day 8

MrM : 86.1kg
Me. : 76kg

Weight gain of 100gms for me and 500gms for MrM.

Upon finding out, my maid weighed the beef AFTER boiling to tender the meat when it should have been weighed raw. I was upset with her for taking the liberty of weighing after boiling but I should be upset with myself for not telling her everything should be weighed raw. That's why both MrM and I felt that the beef celery soup yesterday was a lot!! We didn't complain though, happily slurping away the soup!

What a setback. Even 100gms. I was hoping to register at least 500gms. 75.0kg is my psychological resistance now.

Hope to get the Grissini breadsticks from Jai today. 65kg here I come!!

5 comments:

MG said...

Just had breakfast of grissini and nescafe - black. Don't think I like the taste of Stevia much. What was the good coffee you mentioned?

Jaisya said...

Dil, check also if there could be other reason causing the gain as 500 gm for hubby is a lot for first week just on extra protein..

Any hidden oil, sugar, msg, mixed servings or lotion, perfume etc. can cause that. Also lack of sleep and water. FYI.

BalancingAct said...

Pyl, just plain Americano at any coffee outlet. I don't take anything else. Except for an occasional caramel latte in my previous life.

BalancingAct said...

Jai, lack of sleep perhaps. Not water. Definitely no sugar. The beef souped was with celery.

Hope AdDict said...

dila, my personal hurdle was from 70-69. Got over it .. thank god!