Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Diet So Far

MrM and I decided to follow this diet protocol even though MrM at his height of 6 foot tall, probably needed to lose only about 5kg.

One thing for sure, both of us looked forward to the Loading Phase.  

Day 1 loading for me was :

Breakfast nasi lemak (and I have not had one for a long time) with fried egg and topped it up with two half-boiled eggs.  Drinks was teh tarik.

Had another nescafe with condensed milk at the office mid morning.

Lunch was nasi beriani extra rice with two pieces of fried chicken, cabbage and another round of teh tarik.

Did I have a snack in between?   I did remember feeling very stuffed since I have not eaten like this for a long time.

Day 2 loading for me was roti canai telur for breakfast.  Damn that was good as I write today and craving for everything oily.  Teh tarik for drinks.

Lunch with Farehana at Aseana and ordered nasi campur Aseana that had chicken rendang, beef rendang and  fish curry.  Top it up with teh tarik special Aseana.  Ordered cekodok pisang for dessert and managed to eat 2 pieces after lunch because I had to rush for a meeting.

Had another round of coconut jeli Aseana.  Dinner was rice with ikan goreng sambal and another round of beef burger special after picking up my kids from Kumon.

I didn't feel tht I had loaded enough in comparison to Jai's though.  I wanted to eat more but just couldn't.  This is probably why now at Day 7 I am struggling with my cravings.  

No comments: