Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weight Loss Tracker Day 18 Transition Phase

MrM : 82.7kg
Me : 73.1kg

Loss of 300gms.

The apple day works!

Today I have a hi-tea office function at Hotel Maya and I hope I don't binge when I see all the forbidden food.  My office colleagues say that I have taken this too seriously, despite being enticed with keropok lekor and bread and butter pudding this morning.  Something about having gone through the past 3 weeks a strict diet that you just don't feel like wasting it all on keropok lekor.

I bought the apple cider last week and have yet to try that.  Will do so tonight and see if that will bring me to below 73kg.

I am happy with my 6kg weight loss.  The real loss in inches I think are my limbs and hips but less so at the stomach area. 

1 comment:

MG said...

The food here is supposed to be sumptious.. I wish you the best!